Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DAY 20

Did the 6-mile run today.  And once again, I've recorded my lowest post-run weigh-in yet of 127.6 pounds!  Looking forward to the day when drinking the water I lost doesn't put me back in the 130's.  I'm guessing I'm about two weeks away from that.  Target remains at 119-120 pounds.

DISTANCE RAN:          6.0 miles
WEIGH-IN:                   127.6 pounds
LATE BREAKFAST:      1 scrambled egg 
                                    1 handful of blueberries
                                    A few grape tomatoes  
LUNCH:                        Black beans and brown rice (from Whole Foods)
SNACK:                        Granny Smith apple and a few grape tomatoes 
DINNER:                       Lemon and garlic chicken breast from Gelsons 
                                    Kale with red onion and grape tomatoes
                                    1/3 cup of brown rice
                                    8 ounces of Cannonau Di Sardegna

No comments:

Post a Comment