Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 12

The pounds aren't coming off as fast as I'd like.  The cheating (not all of which I've been faithful about documenting here) doesn't help.  Still, I'm thinking about upping the distance I run.  When I trained for a marathon and got up to one 10 mile run a week, the pounds dripped off.  Tomorrow, I'll try running 8 miles.  Perhaps I'll try a pattern of 8, 4, 8, 4, etc.

I began the 20 pullups challenge (http://twentypullups.com/the-training-program/) today.

Watched the Stage 1 Ninja Vegas Finals tonight - sorry to see Flip go out so early.

EXERCISES:
PULLUPS (Week 1 of the Twenty Pullup Challenge)
BICYCLE CRUNCH (3 SETS OF 15 REPS)

DISTANCE RAN:    3.6 miles
WEIGH-IN:             134.8 pounds
BREAKFAST:         1 hardboiled egg  
                              1 handful of almonds                              
LUNCH:                  1 slice of whole wheat toast
                              1 scrambled egg
                              Steamed spinach
                              Frozen blueberries
DINNER:                  Black beans
                               Steamed spinach
                               Brown rice
                               Garlic
                               8 ounces of cabernet sauvignon

No comments:

Post a Comment